As a follow up to my fall J. Crew post, I thought I'd do a feature on J. Crew's sister company Madewell. They just recently launched their online shop, and are known for their denim selection. In today's post, I've included Madewell items I'd like to own, some that still work for summer (it's not over yet!).
1. A perfect, fitted blazer for work or play.
|Madewell Midnight Blazer (Heather Blacktop), $168 at www.madewell.com.|
2. An easy silk blouse looks great with anything and is a work wardrobe essential.
|Madewell Silk Bromley Blouse (Raccoon), $98 at www.madewell.com.|
3. Saint James classic striped tee. Again, you'll wear this with everything (casual skirts, jeans, shorts...).
|Saint James Meridien ii Tee (Meridian), $85 at www.madewell.com.|
4. Twin-button Cardigan, in vibrant red.
|Madewell Twin-button Cardigan (Carmine), $68 at www.madewell.com.|
5. Preppy, menswear shirtdress. Try it belted, with sandals (or leggings in early fall).
|Madewell Wanderlust Sumatra Shirtdress (Riviera), $88 at www.madewell.com.|
6. Riding-inspired jodhpur leggings.
|Madewell Jodhpur Legging Jeans (Mesa Wash), $110 at www.madewell.com.|
7. Dark wash bootleg jeans.
|Madewell Bootlegger Jeans (Madewell Wash), $89.50 at www.madewell.com.|
8. A wide leather belt. I think I'd wear this with the Wanderlust shirtdress shown above.
|Madewell Double Lock Leather Belt, $52 at www.madewell.com.|
9. A duffel bag for a weekend getaway.
|The Voyager Suede Duffel Bag (Fatigue), $198 at www.madewell.com.|
10. Cute and colorful sunglasses. I want these!
|Madewell Super Sunglasses People (Caramel), $154 at www.madewell.com.|
11. The ubiquitous, yet still stylish, straw fedora. Fabulous with a breezy and feminine summer dress.
|Stetson Straw Fedora (Parchment), $60 at www.madewell.com.|
12. Every gal needs a great pair of leather boots.
|Madewell The Archive Leather Boot (English Saddle), $298 at www.madewell.com.|
Alexa Chung is collaborating with Madewell for Fall. I can't wait.